Sunday 16 August 2009

Welcome

Hello one and all, and welcome to my very first Blog!

I have decided to make one about my toon on the well known game called “World of Warcraft” and share some of my experiences with you.

My toon is a Night Elf Hunter, Level 80. I decided to go with Beast Mastery because I just think pets are great and add a lot of character. I know I cant follow in the foot steeps of BRK but ill give it my best.


Little about myself.


Not really much to say, I'm just your average person. I have a full time job and play World of Warcraft when I can. Been playing now for about a year now and have come to love the game.

My hunter “Semseye” was the very first toon I created but my second to reach 80. when Lich King came out I leveled my hunter to level 55 and tried a Death Knight. I did enjoy my DK but there was something about it that just wasn't as fun as a hunter. You feel like you have more of a challenge when you need to look after yourself and a pet.

But yeah I'm talking to much now...

Thats a little about myself and how my toon came about. I will update this when I can and keep you up to date with thinks that happen with this toon.


Semseye

No comments:

Post a Comment